*Prayer* *Prayer*

Wow

This was an amazing collab. I found the animation on some scenes to be amazing, and it was put to an amazing song by an amazing band. I Regret not being able to animate well, Anyone who has a piece in this should be proud.

Naruto: Even Moar Filler! Naruto: Even Moar Filler!

Lol

"New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, New Jutsu, Believe it." I loved that bit.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

I love you...

... Mainly for the Fact You used Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin which is my Favourite by them... Oh, yeah, and the animation was awesome too.

Jesus vs. Godzilla DX Jesus vs. Godzilla DX

Twilight:Broodening SUCKS Twilight:Broodening SUCKS

Lol

You get 10 just for mocking youself

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

Good

You Did realy well in combining the sounds from Left 4 Dead into this animation, Nothing short of what we all expected from you.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Good

It was good, oh and Reapergeek it was good knowing you, If they are anything like most other fans, They are practically going to tear you limb from limb. You shall be remembered brave Sir.

Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright Phoenix"The Sledge"Wright

Mega Lulz

???: Did that last reference to chicken make you hungry? Im a bag of sandwitches, Ohhhhhh..

Totaly random from the actual thing, but it just makes it so much better. Well done to Picnicface, oh ye, and you to for... um... replacing the vid with Phoenix Wright.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow

Just amazing, I think that its just goes to show love can happen anywhere and with anyone, just inspirational.